Key Stage 2
Phases 2 and 3
On Thursday 12th November, we were lucky enough to take part in a LIVE assembly from 'The Internet Legends'. This was a fantastic experience for the whole of key stage 2. 'The Internet Legends' talked to the children about online safety and introduced the 5 key rules to keep safe online.
1) Sharp - in the Mindful Mountain you must stay sharp to stay safe.
2) Alert - in the Reality River you must stay alert and think carefully about what you share online. Always think, would you be happy to share that about yourself?
3) Secure - in the Tower of Treasure you must keep your personal information safe and always use a strong password.
4) Kind - in the kind kingdom you must always respect each other and be kind.
5) Brave - wherever you are online, always be brave. Brave enough to ask for help or tell someone if you are not sure about something.