All schools are required to publish equality objectives under The Public Sector Equality Duty.
At Bovey Tracey Primary School we will:
- deliver educational opportunities which meet the needs of different groups of pupils, including boys and girls, children from different ethnic groups and disabled pupils
- treat all children and adults with courtesy, respect, integrity and dignity
- ensure that all children progress and achieve
- challenge any type of intolerant attitude, comment or action that
- undermines the value or dignity of others